Wednesday, March 6, 2013

After all this time, Liz Parker

Just when I thought HBO's 'Girls' was losing the plot, the fuckers brought in Shiri Appleby as a guest star. For those who have no clue what I'm on about,
- "Girls" is a TV show about life in New York from the eyes of a few twenty year olds. I loved the first season but the second season was so far 'meh'.
-  Shiri Appleby played Liz on Roswell, one of my favourite TV shows from when I was in high school. The show wasn't all that great but it had great music (check out the soundtrack) on it (this was a time before One Tree Hill, The OC or Grey's Anatomy) and it was about aliens.

Here's a song I heard on Roswell, which incidentally also features Appleby in the video.

Guilty pleasures, I tell you.

1 comment:

adulting said...

You're the only guy I know who likes Girls and shares my embarrassment of actually getting hooked to it.